Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Giving = Better Living

First, I am pleased to announce that I will be doing a charity match program for the remainder of 2010. Show me a receipt of any donation made to a non for profit of any kind, and I will deduct that from any package purchased before 12/31/10, up to $35.00

If you need a suggestion, please consider donating to a worthy dog! Fifty has two legs on the same side of his body (left front and left back)! I had a chance to meet, and be amazed by him at a One Tail at a Time event this summer. He is very mobile, and very happy, but the guy needs a prosthetic leg to help his body stay balanced, and prevent any issues brought on by over-compensation. Donations will be accepted below.

Thank you, and Happy Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment